Developing new or existing brand direction. Defining your organisation’s visual identity and communications. Initiating meetings and market research within your market sector.
In response to the initial brief and interviews, market positioning and brand strategy will steer the conceptual design. This will focus on the core visual identity, then develop migration to other communication channels.
This can include service divisions, product packaging and in-store display. Brand manuals can also be worked on for organisations needing their brands integrity preserved.
Brand identity design services can include the following:
- New or Existing Brand Development
- Brand Identity and Logo Design
- Corporate Literature Design and Production
- Market Positioning, Research and Strategy
- Brand Identity Manuals and Guidelines
- Bespoke Label and Box Packaging
- In-Store Display Design
- Artwork Supply and Distribution
- Brand Management
The Design of our ASSISI corporate identity and associated literature has been most effective at communicating the aims and structure of our charity. Thank you so much.
Lucy Warnes - Development Director
ASSISI Animal Charities Foundation